myCBR 3 Workbench (August 2012)
- myCBR 3 Linux 32-bit: myCBR-3.0.1-linux-32-bit.zip
- myCBR 3 Linux 64-bit: myCBR-3.0.1-linux-64-bit.zip
- myCBR 3 Mac Os 32-bit: myCBR-3.0.1-macosx-cocoa-32-bit.zip
- myCBR 3 Mac Os 64-bit: myCBR-3.0.1-macosx-cocoa-64-bit.zip
- myCBR 3 Windows 32-bit: myCBR-3.0.1-win-32-bit.zip
- myCBR 3 Windows 64-bit: myCBR-3.0.1-win-64-bit.zip
SDK (August 2012)
- binary: myCBR3.0.1.jar
- myCBR Source Code: myCBR3.0.1-SDK.zip
- accessing myCBR example: MyCBRTest.java
Sample applications (September 2012)
These myCBR sample applications have been created for demonstration purposes. Case-based product recommender systems are just one example of similarity-based retrieval applications.
- Eclipse project: Simple java standalone recommender: Download the application, Download the myCBR 3 project used in the app.
- Eclipse project: Simple JSP based webapplication: Download the application, Download the myCBR 3 project used in the app.
- Android-based application example of myCBR within a context aware mobile recommender for financial products. Requirements for context acquisition: GPS, Internet access and a G+ account, if these are not available mock-up data will be used as a replacement. You have to download the Android App in order to install it on your phone.
- myCBR has been applied for developing the CookIIS app, which is a Case-Based Reasoing tool for selecting and adapting recipes. You can download the Android App in order to install it on your phone.
Sample projects (August 2012)
These myCBR sample projects have been created for demonstration purposes. The Whiskey, PC and Camera data sets are based on UCD publications. The raw data along with more CBR data sets can be found here.
- Cars project: Download Project, Download Case Base (csv file)
- Whiskey project: Download Project, Download Case Base (csv file)
- PC project: Download Project, Download Case Base (csv file)
- Camera project: Download Project, Download Case Base (csv file)
- Computer Cooking project: Download Project, Download Case Base (csv file); Before first use: Read me!
myCBR is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
myCBR is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see GPL-3.0
Copyright (c) 2006-12 Thomas Roth-Berghofer, Armin Stahl & German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence DFKI GmbH. All rights reserved.